Friday, September 25, 2009

the joys of history class

so here i sit in history class bored out of my mind and it only began 23 mins ago. i should probably be paying attention, but i cant seem to bring myself to it. the kid to my right is taking notes on his computer and posting them as his facebook status and the kid on my right is sneaking out a graphic novel, aka comic book, and pretending to pay attention, but obviously is not.
i really do love learning about history, but this class is slowly dragging me away from my liking and furthermore taking more history classes.
i have this thing where i start to lose care of things and it eventually gets to the point of no return.
its easy to resist, but requires initiative on my part and sometime i just don't care.
to be completely honest all i can think about currently is the time and when break will be upon me. i dont usually leave class early, but am considering it today due to my boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment