Friday, October 2, 2009

the bittersweetness of those chilly fall nights

so here i sit in my friends living room watching a movie on tv, listening to music, and syncing my newest so called toy, the ipod touch. i will say that i miss hanging out with all of my friends in the city of fort wayne, but i guess working at home and taking classes isnt all that bad. i like having a free place to stay and being able to open the fridge or pantry and have something to eat at my leisure. having a job is nice too due to the enabling factor that it allows me to buy what i want and enjoy my time, such as going to chicago for concerts and buying new toys, such as the ipod touch. i never saw myself owing one, but i felt like it wouldnt hurt to invest in something new for myself. i really need to get some sleep so im not walking around chicago like a risen zombie today so this is all i have for now so enjoy their nights and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment