Wednesday, December 23, 2009

welcome home

well its been a minute or two since ive postedt. i cant believe how long its been, nor do i feel like taking the time to figure it out. i never know what day it is or when the weekend is coming, but i do know what the date is. ive come to an agreement with myself that i dont really need to know what day of the week it is, but when the weekend is coming because thats usually when my work week ends.
you try working third shift and tell me that you wouldnt get confused on what day it is.
Anyways, life hasnt been too bad lately. ive been working a lot, but that means im bringing the cash money...yes i just said cash money. i guess that i would say my life is going good because for once in a great while, i wouldnt say that i am completely happy with where my life is, but at the same time im not completely disappointed. i know where i want to be and how to get there, but for now im doing what im doing with what i am doing. i have a good friend group around me and i like where i sit. i dont know what else to add to this so if you're lucky i might just continue it another day or just wait and write a whole new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment